On 10th of May, our team was enjoying a fantastic day at the Jarama’s circuit collaborating with Michelin and 8000 laps.
Being the hospitality managers, our boys attended pilots, participants and companions who throughout the day approached to chat with other pilots, check their times or just relax after performing the batches.
And now, we will give you more details on what these competitions consist of.
Those who are fans of the four wheels, have a brand new vehicle, use tires of the best brand in the market, such as Michelin, and have a desire to roll in the different tracts of the Spanish territory, this will be your event without a doubt.
There will be five events:
- May 10th, Jarama, organized by 8000 laps. This is one of the tests of the Racers Challenge.
- June 1st, Motorland, hosted by Trackforce. It is the second test in Spain of the Racers Challenge.
- June 21st, Cartagena, organized by the Spanish School of Pilots.
- September 27th, Jarama, organized by the Porsche Club Spain.
- November 23rd, Motorland, hosted by Trackforce.
Of those five events, to date confirmed, two are part of the Michelin Pilot Sport Racers Challenge, where pilots have an application to measure pilot times on circuit. Michelin offers an expert who advises each of the drivers before, during and after the event.
MICHELIN Pilot Sport Challenge will debut 11 days in 6 different countries.
The winner will be able to enjoy a fantastic prize: to be a VIP guest in the 24 Hours of Le Mans, a fantastic race of resistance known worldwide where last year the Audi # 2 driven by the Danish Tom Kristensen, the Scottish Allan McNish and the French Loïc Duval proclaimed champions, and clearly, with Michelin tires.
See you next June 1 in Motorland !!!